About the Optima®
Sale Price: $21,599 or $262 Monthly O.A.C.
Includes: Electrical Package, Cover Lifter, Step, Premium SunStrong Cover & More!
The Sundance Optima® hot tub was first engineered & built by Sundance Spas in 1992. Since 1997 the Sundance Optima has been the #1 selling hot tub model in the world! There are more Sundance Optimas operating in the world today than any other hot tub model. Since we opened our doors in 2003, the world-famous Sundance Optima has been our top-selling model and customer favourite. What makes the Optima a top seller is a combination of luxury, technology, craftsmanship, innovation and performance in a family-friendly layout.
The Optima® comes with features such as the AquaTerrace backlit variable flow waterfall and elegant SunGlow multi-colour LED lighting that can be set to your favourite colour or flow through the colour spectrum. High-quality features such as the Sentry Smart heater (made with a 6 ft titanium coil versus the industry standard 10″ stainless steel element), touchscreen I-Touch control with a colour screen with optional Smart technology, the Dynamic Flow Silent Circulation Pump (which filters 5 x more water per-day than an industry-standard circulation pump) and patented exclusive Fluidix Jets built with no moving parts to ensure longevity + reliability.
The Sundance Spas Optima model provides the sort of quality, innovation, craftsmanship, and energy efficiency other manufacturers can only dream of.
The optional SmartTub cellular control system gives you the ability to monitor & control your hot tub from your smartphone or tablet anywhere in the world. A cellular system is more reliable than WiFi, and a built-in battery means SmartTub is always available, even during a power outage so you never miss a notification.
With room for up to seven adults and a variety of seat heights formed to fit diverse body types comfortably, the Sundance Optima is ideal for the whole family or even for a couple looking to stretch out and have a variety of massage choices such as the reflexology foot dome, Intelli-Jet therapy seat, and Fluidix Accu-Ssage power seat… make sure to fasten your seat belt before using!
- Open Barrier Free Seating With Reflexology Floor Dome
- ClearRay® Active Oxygen + UV-C Water Purification System
- Patented MicroClean® Ultra Filtration System
- Dynamic Flow™ Circulation Pump
- Silent Spa™ Filtration
- Slipstream™ Skimmer
- SunScents™ Aromatherapy SilentAir® Injector Jets
- 2 x High Flow 56 Frame TheraMax™ Hydrotherapy Jet Pumps
- Titanium Coil Heater To Increase Energy Efficiency – 5-Year Unconditional Warranty
- i-Touch™ Fully Programmable Control with Colour Screen
- Patented Fluidix™ Jet Technology – Engineered With No Moving Parts For Reliability & Longevity- 5-Year Warranty
- Status Indicator Light For Peace Of Mind
- Sealed Synthetic Mildew & Moisture Resistant Base/Bottom
- Quick Drain
- Premium Illuminated Accents
- Enhanced LED Multi-Colored Lighting
- Accu-Ssage™ Therapy Seat
- Intelli-Jet™ Therapy Seat
- Elevated Cool-Down Seat
- Illuminated Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Back-Lit Adjustable Waterfall With LED Coloured Lighting
- Patented Rigid Bond™ Shell Construction – 5 Colours
- SunSide™ Synthetic Cabinet With Exterior Lighting – 3 Colours
- 5 Year Equipment & Controls Warranty
- 5 Year Plumbing Warranty
- 5 Year Jet Warranty
- 5 Year Cabinet Warranty
- 7-Year Shell Surface Warranty
- 10-Year Shell Structure Warranty
- Optional SmartTub™ Cellular Technology
- Optional Bluewave® Spa Stereo System
- Optional EcoWrap®
|Seats||6 - 7|
|Dimensions||7’5″ x 7’5″ x 37.5″ (226 cm x 226 cm x 96 cm)|
|Spa Volume||530 US Gal (2,006 liters)|
|Total Jets||47 Patented Jets (10 Varieties) + 14 Air Injector Jets|