About the Dover™
The 2-3 person Dover™ Hot Tub by Sundance® Spas has everything you’re looking for. The Sundance Dover hot tub is basically like a high end sports car loaded up with premium features, equipment, filtration, water purification, lighting and aesthetics, and all backed by a premium, best in the industry warranty.
The Sundance Dover hot tub can be installed in your backyard or home two different ways, you can choose which option suits you and your needs best. The Dover model is what we call a convertible model, you can plug it in as a plug and play into any standard 120-Volt outlet with the provided factory GFCI 15 ft cord or have the Sundance Dover hot tub hard wired by a certified electrician or by you, the homeowner. We recommend using a certified electrician for hard wiring, but that is your decision.
The Dover hot tub will operate a little differently on 120-Volts @ 15Amp vs 240-Volts @ 30Amp or 40Amp. At 120-Volts (which is called plug and play) the hot tub will only be able to run the heater when the jet pump is on low speed, when the jet pump is running on the high speed the heater will automatically shut off on the 120-Volt setting. If you decide to go with the hard wired option, the Dover hot tub will be able to run everything all at once including the Dynamic Flow Circulation Pump, the jet pump on high speed and the stainless steel heater. The plug and play option is great because it saves you the cost and expense of an electrician, however keep in mind during winter use, the hot tub water temperature may start to go down because the heater will have to shut off when you have the jet pump running on high speed.
The Dover rises above other two person hot tubs to compete feature-for-feature with larger models. Check out the seating – there’s an Accu-Ssage™ therapy seat, Vortex Therapy Seat and a third therapy seat featuring the SMT Fluidix jet with advanced pulsing action.
The Compact Dover is equipped with the ClearRay® Water Purification System, Two-Stage MicroClean™ Water Management System and Dynamic Flow™ Circulation Pump to keep maintenance to a minimum. Ready for a 2-3 person hot tub that lets you get up close and personal? Then get ready for the Sundance Dover.
- Adirondack Lounge Seat, Including Neck & Foot Jets
- Patented ClearRay® UV-C Water Purification System
- Patented MicroClean® Water Management System
- Dynamic Flow™ Circulation Pump
- High Flow 48 Frame TheraMax™ Therapy Jet Pump
- 20" Slipstream™ Floating Skimmer
- Compact, Low-Profile Hot Tub
- Fluidix® & Vortex™ Jets - No Moving Parts - Built To Last Longer
- Enhanced LED Colored Lighting with External Status Indicator Light
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim
- 5 Year Equipment, Controls & Plumbing Warranty
- 5 Cabinet Warranty
- 10 Year Shell Warranty
- Patented Rigid Bond Shell Construction - 10 Colours
- SunStrong Synthetic Cabinet - 3 Colours
- Back-lit LED Multicoloured AquaSheer™ Variable Waterfall
- EZ Access Quick Release Door
- Plug n Play Option 120VAC or 240VAC hard wire Option
- Synthetic Mildew & Moisture Resistant Fully Sealed Base
- Streamlined Digital Control Panel with Illumination
- Optional Bluewave® Spa Stereo System
- Optional SmartTub™ Cellular technology
- Optional ClearRay® ProTect Automatic Oxidizer
- Optional EcoWrap®
|Dimensions||5’9″ X 6’10″ X 30.5″ (176 cm x 209 cm x 78 cm)|
|Spa Volume||240 US gal (909 liters)|
|Total Jets||23 (5 varieties)|