Sundance® Spas delivers inspired engineering and proven reliability in every hot tub they build. Sundance Spas was the first spa/hot tub manufacturer to receive ISO 9001 certification and Sundance Spas was the first and only spa/hot tub manufacturer to receive an award from the Water Qaulity Association for spa/hot tub water filtration.
The Sundance® design and manufacturing teams are among the most experienced and creative professionals in the hot tub & spa industry. They are responsible for introducing a vast number of hot tub innovations, from the first electronic spa control system (1984) to the revolutionary Fluidix bearingless jet design technology (2003).
- SunScents™ infuses the hot tub with fragrance using SilentAir™
Patented Fluidex & Vortex Jets
- First to incorporate recessed jets, this industry first was accomplished in 1980.
- Enables you to adjust for a steady flow or an oscillating massage.
- Combines specific massage types, from bold to gentle.
- Durable jets with no moving parts built to last a lifetime.
- Unmatched 5-Year Jet Warranty on all 980, 880 & Select Series hot tubs.
- Sundance Spas now offers 5 different types of patented Fluidix jets with no moving parts.
- Sundance Spas now offers 2 different types of patented Vortex jets with no moving parts.
Sentry Smart Heater with Titanium Coil
- Spa/hot tub Industry First accomplished in 2000.
- Titanium coil directly heats water, increasing thermal efficiency and reducing running costs.
- Titanium construction greatly reduces heater corrosion and malfunction.
- Featured on all 980 & 880 hot tubs.
- Five-year unconditional warranty.
ClearRay UV-C Water Purification System
- Treats 99.9% of waterborne pathogens.
- Factory installed exclusive UV-C technology.
- Up to 50% reduction in sanitizing chemical usage.
- Easy care and maintenance with annual bulb replacement.
- No harmful odors, by-product, chemical creation or chemical injection produced.
- Durable stainless steel and quartz components.
- Does not cause to damage to equipment like ozone and salt systems do.
- UV-C light has been used for years as a reliable water disinfectant.
- Used in the following industries, bottling & beverages, food, HVAC systems, industrial & municipal water plants, medical hospitals, ambulances, pharmaceuticals, aquariams, zoos, aquaculture, fish farms, agriculture & more!
Exclusive Rigid Bond Shell Construction
- Patented Rigid Bond Shell Construction, this industry first was accomplished in 1988.
- Innovative three-layer Rigid Bond patented shell provides superior strength and thermal retention qaulities that make Sundance Spa shells the strongest in the hot tub & spa industry.
- Acrylic layer available in a variety of long-lasting colors and textures to match your style and enviroment.
- The shell is shaped from one seamless piece of acrylic.
- Easily clean and feels great against your skin.
- Vinylester layer is applied to block vapor and moisture, forming an inseparable bond between the acrylic surface and the rigidizing layer.
- The bonding layer virtually eliminates the possibility of blistering, cracking or delaminating. This allows our spas/hot tubs to withstand ambient temperatures much higher than other spas/hot tubs.
- Special resins designed for structural support that are used in the aerospace industry are at the heart of the proprietary rigidizing process.
- The bonding and rigidizing layers are hand applied to create a Sundance Spa shell 8 times stronger than ordinary spa/hot tub shells.
MicroClean Water Filtration
- Sundance Spas was the first spa/hot tub manufacturer to introduce MicroClean water filtration in 2002.
- In 2003 Sundance Spas was the first and only spa/hot tub manufacturer to receive an award from the Water Qaulity Association for spa/hot tub water filtration.
- Sundance Spas industry first, wide-mouth Slipstream skimmer with 20" floating weir gate introduced in 1986.
- MicroClean II water filtration, spa/hot tub industry first introduced in 2005.
- MicroClean Plus water filtration, spa/hot tub industry first introduced in 2007
Exclusive SmartTub Technology
- SmartTub System, a spa/hot tub industry first for 2018. WiFi is now a thing of the past, no more connection issues.
- Exclusive Cellular Technology, the next generation of spa/hot tub ownership, making it easier than ever to use and maintian your hot tub.
- Enjoy easy setup, just pair your app.
- Discover enhanced product knowledge and support.
- Master hot tub care with personalized tips and how-to videos.
- View energy usage estimates.
- Adjust key settings, such as energy efficiency and temperature while away.
- Receive power outage notifications to reduce complications.
- Alerts you and your dealer when your hot tub needs attention
- Stay connected with your dealer and 'Click for service'