About the Hanover™
With room for up to six adults, the Hanover™ features a bench seat and a variety of massage combinations purposely placed in highly-sculpted seats. From a jetted buddy seat for two to high and low impact massage combinations, this 780™ Series model blends new technology with good, old fashioned know-how.
The robust Accu-Pressure™ therapy seat will make muscle tension and joint pain fade away with ample back coverage and targeted neck relief. In the deep immersion seat, swirling and rifling jets deliver an experience like a deep tissue and trigger point massage.
A Multi purpose entry zone with a flat surface provides a stable step-in area that ensures entering and exiting the Hanover is safe and easy. The Hanover has a two-tiered flat foot dome design for gradual entry which also provides a focused reflexology foot massage.
The Sundance 780™ Series Hanover™ is available in 10 different interior colors, 3 exterior cabinet colours and you can choose from 3 different cover colours to match. Multicolour SunRay LED lighting is integrated into the hot tub interior, air controls and back-lit LED Aquasheer variable waterfall. The Hanover comes equipped with 2 powerful hydrotherapy jet pumps and our silent dynamic flow circulation pump for circulation and filtration.
The Sundance Hanover provides a wide variety of massage and hydrotherapy techniques including deep-tissue to relieve muscle tension and joint pain, rifling action that delivers a swirling sensation for a high and low impact therapeutic massage, spiral action massage to ease tension-prone areas in small muscle groups and joints, high-impact and low-impact targeted stream of water with unique rifling action adjustable for optimal massage and adjustable deep tissue jets for more control over your therapeutic experience.
- Barrier Free Open Seating
- Multi purpose entry zone with a flat surface provides a stable step-in area
- Patented ClearRay® UV-C Water Purification System
- Patented MicroClean® Water Management System
- 20" SlipStream™ Floating Skimmer
- Patented Dynamic Flow™ Circulation Pump
- 2 High Flow 56 Frame TheraMax™ Therapy Jet Pumps
- EZ Access Quick Release Door
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim
- Patented Fluidix® & Vortex™ Jet Technology - No Moving Parts - Built To Last Longer
- Streamlined Digital Control Panel with Illumination
- Enhanced LED Colored Lighting with External Status Indicator Light
- Back-lit Multi coloured AquaSheer™ Variable Waterfall
- 5 Year Equipment, Controls & Plumbing Warranty
- 5 Year Cabinet Warranty
- 10 Year Shell Warranty
- Patented Rigid-Bond Shell Construction - 10 Colours
- SunStrong Synthetic Cabinet - 3 Colours
- Synthetic Moisture & Mildew Resistant Sealed Base
- Two-Tiered flat design Reflexology Dome for a focussed foot massage
- Optional Bluewave® Spa Stereo System
- Optional SmartTub™ Cellular Control System
- Optional ClearRay® Protect Automatic Oxidizer
- Optional EcoWrap®
|Dimensions||7’ x 7’ x 36″ (213 x 213 x 92 cm)|
|Spa Volume||355 US gal (1,344 liters)|
|Total Jets||34 (6 varieties)|