The CLEARRAY™ Water Purification System alongside the MicroClean® filtration system featured 880™, Select & 780™ Series spas towers above all other spa water treatment systems for ensuring pure, clear water with low maintenance and decreased chemical usage.
The MicroClean, MicroClean Plus & MicroClean Ultra filters utilize technology similar to that used in home drinking water filters.
FDA-Compliant and NSF Approved Filters
The MicroClean filter cartridge is the first FDA-compliant and NSF-certified filter within the hot tub industry.
MICROCLEAN ULTRA FILTRATION (880 SERIES)
- The 2 piece interlocking system has an advanced dual stage filtration that is the ultimate in hot tub water treatment.
- The pleated outer filter is washable and provides preliminary filtration that captures larger particles
- Disposable Inner Core is made from 100% high spun polypropylene fiber to trap small particles
- Designed to remove oils and lotions from spa water
MICROCLEAN PLUS FILTRATION (880 SERIES)
- Advanced, triple-layer pleated material filters water more thoroughly in less time
- Traps 99% of all particles, large and small
- Filters comprehensively from both ends
- Removes oils and lotions from the water
- Disposable Filter reduces maintenance
DYNAMIC FLOW CIRCULATION PUMP
The Dynamic Flow Circulation Pump enables the filtering of seven times more water per minute than a typical circulation pump found in ordinary hot tubs – Processing up to 50,000 gallons of water per day but still maintaining excellent energy efficiency.
- Works with the MicroClean and CLEARRAY™ Water Purification System to optimize filtration
- Water is drawn over the Slipstream™ skimmer to eliminate impurities and debris from the water
MICROCLEAN FILTRATION (780 SERIES)
- Filters thoroughly from two directions through pleated and microfiber materials
- Disposable Microfiber cartridge captures ultra-fine particles and reduces maintenance
- Washable Pleated cartridge captures larger particles and is designed to last longer