ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND BOLD DESIGN
Sundance introduces the most energy-efficient spas in the category, with lower operating costs than comparable models.* Improved hydrotherapy and modern design sets these green hot tubs apart, too. Standard details include dusk-sensing exterior lights, a sleek control panel and extra-comfy pillows.
- VersaStep™ step option with handrail/towel holder and storage compartment.
- Optional SunStrong™ cover made of premium Sunbrella® outdoor-furniture fabric.
- Marine-grade stereo in weatherproof enclosure.
The Sundance® Victoria™ debuts a lounge seat with SMT™ leg jets that massage the hard-to-reach hamstrings and calves. Both the Constance™ and Victoria™ spas:
- MicroClean™ purification system keeps water cleaner.
- Weather- and UV-resistant materials increase durability.
- Attractive cabinet-top deck conceals the acrylic edge.
- Autumn Walnut skirting and Sea Mist acrylic added to color choices.
- Multi-tier, comfortable, cool-down seat makes spa entry and exit safer.
Discover more about the new energy-saving, lifestyle-enhancing Select Series luxury spas.
* Tested in Sundance Spas’ certified energy chamber, CEC certified and routinely calibrated by an independent third party. Software continuously monitors power consumption. Spa is in standby operation mode with cover closed, 60° ambient outdoor temperature and 101° water temperature.